Saturday, October 12th, 2013
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
First Unitarian Universalist Center of San Francisco
1187 Franklin Street (at Geary), San Francisco, CA
The 5th Annual San Francisco Writing for Change Conference is coming up! Authors, publishers, and other industry professionals will gather to share their knowledge on how to write, sell and promote books. Registration for this one day, intensive event is now open. Registration is limited to 100 attendees, reserve your seat today!
- $99 until June 30th
- $125 though September 30th
- $149 until thereafter until sellout
A special Keynote will be delivered by Jean Shinoda Bolen, author of Moving Toward the Millionth Circle, and other speakers include:
- Nina Amir, author of How to Blog a Book
- Jim Azevedo, Smashwords
- Kirk Boyd, author of 2048
- Joel Friedlander, Marin Bookworms
- Jennifer Przybylo, co-author of Do Good Well
- Michael Larson, literary agent and author of How to Write a Book Proposal
- Charlottle Ashlock, Berrett-Koehler Publishers
- Peter Beren, literary agent
- Andy Ross, literary agent
- more speakers to come!
Visit sfwritingforchange.org to register and learn more!