From the Berrett-Koehler Publishers Author Co-op Page:
July 17-18, 2014 Marines Memorial Club & Hotel San Francisco, CA
Ready to take action to increase your book sales, visibility and your business platform?
You do not want to miss this opportunity to learn from the best. Every session is designed as a complete “mini-workshop,” giving you practical and creative ways to increase book sales, improve your platform, and expand your influence as an author.
Best-selling authors and others will reveal potent strategies for creating an authentic, high-impact message, including
• Converting your book into a franchise
• Polishing your core message (delivered by a TEDx speaker & coach)
• Using social media to build a loyal community around your core ideas
• Converting your book into an app and card-sort deck
• Taking advantage of digital media, such as DIY audio and video
• Securing speaking engagements, and speaking like a pro (delivered by two speaking pros!)
• Creating an actionable DIY marketing plan
• And other way cool stuff!
The closing session will focus on developing customized plan to promote YOUR book or business platform. Two lucky attendees will act as case studies. Will they be you?
Sign up today!
The Workshop will be at theMarines’ Memorial Club & Hotel, a landmark in San Francisco’s Union Square since 1946.
A classic 1920’s Beaux-Arts hotel with an inviting atmosphere, the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel blends traditional décor and modern comforts with rich history, honor and pride.
The Co-op has a small block of rooms reserved at the rate of $199/night. To reserve, please call (800) 562-7463 and ask for the “BK Authors Co-op” block of rooms.
For a list of other convenient hotels, CLICK HERE.